14-night Queensland Highlights Cruise from Melbourne
Explore the Great Barrier Reef, the remote wonders of Willis Island and the spectacular Whitsundays on one amazing round trip!
Travel at 60 has secured cabins on this eagerly-awaited 29 November 2020 departure from Melbourne - plus extra onboard spending money to make your trip all the more fun!
Travelling solo? Need to arrange a different cabin or departure? Want to chat with somebody about the holiday before booking? Our local Australian travel experts are just a free call away on 1300 414 198.
Board the magnificent Sapphire Princess en route to beautiful Sydney Harbour, then head north to experience some of Queensland's essential bucket list destinations.
First stop is Airlie Beach (for the Whitsundays), then Yorkeys Knob (for Cairns) and Port Douglas (for the Great Barrier Reef). On the return leg you can enjoy a scenic cruise of the beautifully remote Willis Island, plus stops in Brisbane and Newcastle, before arriving back in Melbourne.
Pricing and free onboard credit offer based on 29 November 2020 departure. Please enquire for pricing and availability on alternative departure dates.
- 29 Nov 20 - Depart Melbourne 6:45pm
- 30 Nov 20 - At sea
- 01 Dec 20 - Arrive Sydney (Arrive 7am, Depart 7pm)
- 02-03 Dec 20 - At sea
- 04 Dec 20 - Airlie Beach (Arrive 7am, Depart 5pm)
- 05 Dec 20 - Yorkeys Knob (Cairns) (Arrive 9am, Depart 7pm)
- 06 Dec 20 - Port Douglas (Arrive 7am, Depart 6pm)
- 07 Dec 20 - Willis Island (Arrive 9am, Depart 10am)
- 08 Dec 20 - At sea
- 09 Dec 20 - Brisbane (Arrive 7am, Depart 5pm)
- 10 Dec 20 - At sea
- 11 Dec 20 - Newcastle (Arrive 7am, Depart 5pm)
- 12 Dec 20 - At sea
- 13 Dec 20 - Melbourne Arrive 7am