13-night New Caledonia & Vanuatu Cruise from Melbourne
This two-week South Pacific cruise is a wonderfully easy and relaxed ways to experience the fun and wonder of the Isle of Pines, Mystery Island, Port Vila, Champagne Bay and Noumea.
Travel at 60 has secured places on this eagerly-awaited 28 February 2021 departure from Melbourne. Book this departure before 17 April for a half-price deposit and $175 FREE onboard credit per stateroom!
Travelling solo? Need to arrange an alternative departure? Want to chat to somebody before booking? Our Aussie travel specialists are just a free call away on 1300 414 198.
The Sapphire Princess truly lights up the seas, serving up tantalising cuisine, dazzling live entertainment and new experiences with the Discovery at SEA programs. Relax in The Sanctuary, a tranquil haven reserved for adults, or put your feet up at Movies Under the Stars®. Whatever you decide to do, your time on board will be unforgettable.
- $175 free onboard credit per cabin (if booked by 17 April 2019).
- Anytime Dining or Traditional Dining
- 24 hour Room Service
- Casual Dining Venues
- Beverages (Iced Tea, Lemonade, Water, Tea varieties, Non-Specialty Coffee)
- Price includes taxes, fees and port expenses.
- Day 1 - Melbourne (depart 4:00pm)
- Day 2 - At sea
- Day 3 - At sea
- Day 4 - At sea
- Day 5 - Isle of Pines, New Caledonia
- Day 6 - Mystery Island, Vanuatu
- Day 7 - Port Vila, Vanuatu
- Day 8 - Champagne Bay, Vanuatu
- Day 9 - At sea
- Day 10 - Noumea, New Caledonia
- Day 11- At sea
- Day 12 - At sea
- Day 13 - At sea
- Day 14 - Melbourne (arrive 07:00am)